BLACK ICE PITCH COMPETITION!
ICE (International Connection for Entrepreneurs) has partnered with BEL to bring more opportunities for Haitian entrepreneurs. BEL is seeking qualified student entrepreneurs to represent Haiti at the Black ICE Pitch Competition taking place in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
Deadline to Apply: December 27, 2021
Date: February 22-24, 2022
Where: Clark Atlanta University (Atlanta, GA, USA)
Winners of Black ICE will receive
-Advance to ICE in Montego Bay, Jamaica
-All expenses aid (flight and ground transportation, hotel and meals)
-Vending booth at exposition in Jamaica
-Chance to win cash prize
-Travel voucher for 2 to destination of their choice valid for 12 months and more…
Requirements to Apply
– Must be a college student in Haiti OR BEL Initiative fellow/alumni
– At least 18 years old
– Must be a resident of Haiti
– Must have U.S. Visa (due to current U.S. Embassy restrictions)
How to apply:
If you are interested in participating in the Black ICE Pitch Event,
1. Complete the application form
2. Send a recorded video of your business pitch (in English and no longer than 7 minutes), to email@example.com by December 27, 2021 at 5pm. Include your full name and business name in the email.
The BEL team will evaluate all submissions and choose finalists who will represent Haiti by mid-January 2022. We will use this SCORING SHEET to judge candidates.