Stay fly as an eagle while supporting change in Haiti with the new items in our BEL store!
To celebrate his 33rd birthday, our 2019 fellow Dr Edwin Magloire in partnership with BEL Initiative is launching the “33” limited edition clothing brand. With your help, 33% of the proceeds will be donated to the “Konbit Bibliotèk Solèy” a project aiming to build a library in Site Solèy in Haiti.
“No person can be a leader if he or she is not also a reader; they go together. So contributing to this library in my own way is something that is dear to me” Dr Magloire said.
So help us wish our 2019 Leadership Award winner a happy 33rd birthday while helping foster more leaders and readers in Haiti.
Check the BEL Store to get your “33” item.
This hoodie is so comfy and practical, it’ll become your everyday favorite. It’s extra soft and has convenient side pockets. Made from organic cotton and recycled polyester, it’s the perfect eco-friendly choice.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Brushed sweatshirt
• Medium fit
• Raglan sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Slanted side pockets
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Flatlock topstitch on all seams
• 1×1 rib at sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside self-fabric tape at the back of the neck
• Self-fabric half moon at the back of the neck
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh